Artificial Intelligence and Healthcare
15 June 2022
Personalised medical care is becoming a must in sustainable welfare states. Computer engineering and advances in artificial intelligence have made it possible to create social sensing applications that incorporate the latest scientific research results. This workshop will analyse some of the most important breakthroughs in this field and discuss how the development of smart applications will define the future of healthcare.
- 9 a.m. Introduction and moderation: Prof. Laureano González-Vega, Vice-Rector of Academic Planning and Quality Assurance at CUNEF Universidad
- 9:15 a.m. Prof. José Luis Salmerón: “Distributed artificial intelligence to protect patient privacy”
- 10:00 a.m. Prof. Rafael Duque: “Deep learning models to study the mobiity of Alzheimer’s patients”
- 10:45 a.m. Prof. Yury Jiménez: “Monitoring and analysis of emotional disorders: personalized selection of control variables and non-intrusive sources”.
- 11:15 a.m. Coffee break
- 11:30 a.m. Part Two. Introduction and moderation: Prof. Victoria López, Director of the School of Engineering at CUNEF Universidad.
- 11:40 a.m. Prof. José Luis Montaña: “Development of a quantitative diagnostic tool, based on deep learning, for apraxia”.
- 12:30 p.m. Prof. Leticia Santos. “The emotional and social value of healthcare Apps: the other keys to user engagement, adoption and long-term recommendation”.
- 1:30 p.m. Discussion and closing speech