CFA Level I and Level II Certification preparation programmes are aimed at final-year university students, graduates or investment professionals who wish to become Chartered Financial Analysts. The courses are delivered in cooperation with CFA Spain, and all the professors are CFA.
- Level I focuses on investment products and an introduction to asset valuation and portfolio management techniques.
- Level II focuses on the practical application of the knowledge and tools acquired in Level I, with special emphasis on asset valuation
There are two delivery methods:
- Face-to-face at CUNEF Universidad.
- Online, via webinars on the Virtual Campus, to allow candidates who do not live in Madrid to participate.
Each CFA Certification (level I or II) preparation programme consists in 24 three-hour sessions, with three midterms and one final online exam (comparable to official CFA level I/II exams). It covers the following subjects included in the certification (levels I and II):
- Quantitative methods.
- Financial statement analysis
- Corporate issues.
- Equity investments.
- Fixed income.
- Derivative investments.
- Alternative investments.
- Portfolio Management.
- Ethical and professional standards.
CFA Certification is aimed at individuals who wish to focus their career on asset management, investment analysis and advice, consulting, corporate finance or investment banking.