MSc International Finance is housed in CUNEF Campus, which includes classrooms equipped with multimedia stations, areas for group work and a dedicated wireless system. The CUNEF Campus is within the Complutense University Campus in Madrid, in an academic setting surrounded by green spaces and just a few minutes from the city center. The Campus has 5 fully-renovated buildings with the latest teaching technology in the classrooms: 3 for classrooms, faculty offices, administration and services; 1 housing the Library, Lecture Hall and Auditorium; and another for the Work-Café. All the buildings are inside a closed campus surrounded by gardens and with parking space for 260 vehicles. A flexible and intelligent space that promotes practical learning, debate, initiative…We recommend students bring their own laptops to the program.
For its teaching activity, CUNEF has:
- 26 classrooms, all equipped with the latest-generation multimedia systems (projectors, digital whiteboards, Internet connection, Intranet, etc.)
- 6 seminar rooms also with latest-generation multimedia systems.
- 3 computer rooms.
- 1 Bloomberg Lab.
CUNEF is a University College, founded in 1973 by the Spanish Banking Association and affiliated to Complutense University of Madrid, comprising undergraduate and graduate programs in Business Administration, Economics, Law and Finance.
With our talented and motivated student body and accomplished faculty, CUNEF is a leading research university that maintains a particular commitment to a practical, high quality instruction.
CUNEF’s vibrant community consists of about 1,200 undergraduates, 600 postgraduate students, more than 1,000 summer, visiting, and online students, over 200 faculty members and more than 6,000 alumni.
- CUNEF is affiliated with the Complutense University of Madrid (UCM), so undergraduate and graduate official degrees have the academic backing of UCM.
- With the aim of facilitating access to the university education imparted by CUNEF, the Spanish Banking Association Foundation (FAEB) runs the CUNEF Program of Scholarships for Excellence.
- CUNEF is a full member of EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development), AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate of Business Schools) and CLADEA (“Consejo Latinoamericano de Escuelas de Administración”).
- CUNEF runs international cooperation programs that allow undergraduate and graduate students to undertake a period of international training through a range of more than 70 partnership agreements in Europe, Asia, America and Oceania.