Morales Arsenal, Roberto
I started my professional career in the Banking sector (SCH and Bankinter), in companies related to Banking (Gesif. S.A) and in Securities Companies (CM Capital Markets and FIMARE). At the end of 2005, I began my academic career as Professor of Statistics, Econometrics and Economics at the Carlos III University of Madrid (UC3M), Pontificia de Comillas University (ICAI) and Alfonso X El Sabio University (UAX). I have also participated in a postgraduate course in multiobjective programming at the University of Castilla y La Mancha. Member of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operational Research (SEIO), of the Spanish Society of Applied Mathematics (SEMA), of the Econometric Society, of the College of Economists of Madrid (No. of collegiate: 24830), of the International Institute of Forecasters ( IIF), and the Association of History and Probability of Spain (AHEPE)
- Doctor in Econometrics from the University of Alcalá, completing two years of doctoral courses at the Carlos III University in the Mathematical Engineering program (area of Statistical Sciences). Sobres. Cum Laude.
- Master in: Mathematical Engineering (UC3M), Economic Analysis and Financial Economics (UCM), Statistical-Computational Information Processing (UCM) and Master in Applied Statistics (UAH).
- Graduate in Quantitative Economics from the UCM (Extraordinary Award) and Graduate in Applied Statistics from the UCM (Outstanding).
Forecastinfg theory, time series analysis and teaching innovation methods and techniques.
- 11/2010 – Present. University College of Financial Studies (CUNEF). Professor in the area of quantitative methods.
- 02/2010 – 11 / 2010. Pontificia University of Comillas (ICAI). Department of Industrial Organization.
- 12/2007 – 11 / 2009. Assistant Professor of the Department of Statistics and Econometrics at UC3M
- 10/2005 – 12 / 2007. Scholar of the Department of Statistics and Econometrics at UC3M.
- 11/2005 – 08 / 2007. University Alfonso X El Sabio (UAX).
Publications in Scientific Journals
- Report of the Ideas Foundation: "Ideas for a New Economy: Towards a more sustainable Spain in 2025". ISBN: 978-84-937884-0-7, Legal deposit: B-14375-2010.
- Practices Notebook. Business Statistics I. CUNEF. Department of Quantitative Methods. ISSN 2340 7972. Legal Deposit: M29274-2013. Joint work with Jesús María Pinar and Diego Ruiz.
- Morales Arsenal, R. & Gómez Villegas, M. (2018) Macroeconomic Forecasting: A Brief Historical Review, AHEPE IX, (J. Santos del Cerro and S. de Paz Cobo, eds.), Madrid: UNED, 257-308.
- Morales, R. (2019). Multimedia Tools and Neuroeducation in a First Course of Statistics. Pi-Innovath. Uned. Accepted article.